Warm Welcome!

For a couple of weeks I've been walking around with the idea of starting a blog about our Tulikivi fireplace.
We've had our Tulikivi fireplace, more specifically the TLU2000/92, for a couple of years now and we're very happy with it.
Every year when it gets cold outside and we decide to light it up for the first time we always have to think really hard about the correct settings for the vents, the lever and so on.
Instead of having to look for the manual (or Google the manual) I decided to blog about everything I want to remember regarding the Tulikivi.
The same holds true for recipes that we create in the oven of the Tulikivi. Sometimes I try out a recipe which is just lovely. "I have to remember this for the next time". Of course that never happens, simply because I forget the details.
So this blog will also contain recipes that I want to keep.

Maybe the blog will also talk about wood, axes, chainsaws, cooking, kitchen appliances, I'm not sure yet. We'll see how it works out.

If you're curious on why the blog is called "Notes on Tulikivi"; my professional blog is called "Notes on Oracle" where I write things down that "I got to remember not to forget". This blog will be on a similar note; putting things here to remember so at least I know where to find it.

Comments